Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Spin Class -- 3 weeks in a row!

What a great day.  Up at 4:45 am to get to my Spin Class at Ft. Sander's.  Who would have thought last year that I would be doing this.  What really helped was knowing that a few of my Marathon friends were going to be there too.  Accountability means a lot!  So, Marathon team, please keep me at my word.  If I say I am going to come to a Spin Class -- expect me there!  If I say I am going to run 5 miles -- expect me to!  Please keep up with me and I will return the favor.  We will get stronger together!!!!!
(And to think I might not have tried a Spin Class unless Joe had invited me 3 weeks ago.  So, thanks Joe for starting me on the Spin journey.  It's been a blast so far!)

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING job! Spin is a fun and challenging class. Keep up the consistency and the belief in your awesomeness. Like the old Indian saying a single twig breaks, but a bundle of twigs is strong. When we embrace the struggle together, we bare the load making it easier for all. Keep sharing your amazing shine as you brighten this world!

    ReplyDelete